The Core 7 Heroes!
Valcor: The Warrior
- Weapons: Mace & Shield.
- Can take a beating – Max 20 Hit Points.
- Can Tank extra foes with his Personal Phalanx skill.
- Willingly takes damage meant for an adjacent comrade with his Guard Ally ability.
Valcor’s Hero Stat Card (click to enlarge)
Midnight: The Sorceress
supernatural * damage output * area of effect * mystery
- Weapon: Energy.
- High damage.
- Her Flame Thrower and Ball Lightning attacks deal AOE damage.
- Energy Shield makes her immune to all Ranged and Supernatural attacks, allowing her to Tank certain Monsters with no fear; in exchange her damage output becomes nil.
Midnight’s Hero Stat Card (click to enlarge)
Ember: The Ranger
ranged * speed * area of effect * wolf
- Weapons: Bow and arrow; Fáelán the Wolf.
- Has the most Actions of any hero.
- Can target multiple enemies at once using Volley of Arrows.
- Her wolf can hamstring a Monster by biting it in the leg, slowing its movement.
Ember’s Hero Stat Card (click to enlarge)
Boleslaw: The Mage
- Weapon: Magic & Wisdom.
- Magic Bolt never misses. Ever.
- Enchant Weapon adds Supernatural Damage to an Ally’s attack.
- Slow Target gives an ally the opportunity to kill an otherwise un-catchable enemy like the Goblin Spy.
- Gravity well, brings flying creatures to the ground so they can be beaten on by melee fighters.
- Too old to walk quickly, he instead Teleports from Tower to Tower.
Boleslaw’s Hero Stat Card (click to enlarge)
Raphael: The Master Psion
supernatural * instakill * strategy advantage * system breaker
- Weapon: Psionic Force.
- Mind Blast can Stun Foes with great efficacy.
- Disintegrate can Instakill an enemy, regardless of Hit Point remaining.
- Raphael uses Foresight to give the team a strategic advantage by letting them know which enemies will come in the next Wave.
- Allies love Raphael’s Teleport Ally ability- an incredibly powerful tool when time is of the essence.
Raphael’s Hero Stat Card (click to enlarge)
Felicity: The Master Healer
supernatural * healing * defense * cooperative support
- Weapon: Healing.
- Felicity loves to spread Blessings, with her Mantle of Light, which increases all 3 Damage Resistance types of any Ally by +1 each.
- Her Saintly Healing Heals 1 Hit Point of health to any wounded Ally.
- If she needs to divert the attention of a Foe from her comrade, she can stand in the gap and Summon her Guardian. He can Tank, take a fierce beating, and can be re-summoned every Wave.
- Ok fine. Her weapon is Staff that fires shards of Crystal. It has a x3 Crit Mod, and she’s not afraid to use it.
Felicity’s Hero Stat Card (click to enlarge)
Cyrus: The Psionic Warrior
- Weapons: Dual Wielding Katana & Sai.
- Cyrus’ psychometabolic Psionic Powers enhance all of his skills.
- With Muscle Control, he increases his Damage output (+1), accuracy (+1 Hitroll), and potential for critically wounding a Foe (+1 Crit Range).
- Dual-wielding is a Cyrus signature; Cyrus deals damage twice on every successful hit.
- His Bio-Manipulating Psionics also serve to heal his comrades.
- Oh, and he has a griffon. That’s just awesome. (Effective through Reinforcement Cards.)
Cyrus’s Hero Stat Card (click to enlarge)
The Expansion Heroes!
Asphar: The Barbarian
melee * supernatural * high damage output * deep backstory
- Weapon: A 6ft serrated Scimitar that he can shift into supernatural ice.
- Highest Hitroll and Damage of any Hero.
- Deals Melee Damage at Range 2.
- Can deal supernatural damage with his Scimitar when he turns the Blade into Ice, thus hacking through melee-resistant foes.
- A man who once decided he’d be willing to Grapple with anything, he can pick up Foes and carry them!
- He uses Constrict when he has Grappled a foe to automatically deal 4 melee damage. No Hitroll required.
Apshar’s Hero Stat Card (click to enlarge)
Zoe: The Ninja
melee vs. flyers * tanking flyers * severity * evasion * speed
Zoe’s Hero Stat Card (click to enlarge)
Artaxerxes: The Jester
cheating * bonus actions * triple crits * chaos * cheating again
Artaxerxes’s Hero Stat Card (click to enlarge)
Rhette: The Pirate
stealing * poison * non-resistible damage * sword & gun * parrot
Rhette’s Hero Stat Card (click to enlarge)
The Guest Heroes
Eligor: The Avenger
vengeance * counter-attack * high damage * mobility * Level 99
(Level 99 Games Bonus Hero)
“Special Edition” Bonus Hero!
Alexian: The War King
melee * chivalry * knockback * royalty * Level 99
(Level 99 Games Bonus Hero)
Alexian’s Hero Stat Card (click to enlarge)
Robin Hood: The Sharpshooter
range * accuracy * reward upgrades * primary attacks * Artistic Justice
(Artistic Justice Games Bonus Hero)
Copyright Gate Keeper Games Inc 2015.Share this on: