Bag o’ Loot!
The Bag o’ Loot is super soft black velvet bag, with inner satin lining, filled with 20 (twenty!) septagonal (7-sided!) d2 coins. Originally designed as a Weird Stuff on our first Mystery Dice Kickstarter!
The color choices for the Bag o’ Loot’s coin collection were chosen rather specifically to honor our long-term collectors, each d2 is designed to match an existing Halfsies Dice design, allowing you to upgrade your existing sets (or to-be-collected sets) from a 7-die set to an 8-die set!
Made of high-impact resin, with the same casting process we invented for Halfsies Dice in 2013 that prevents air-bubbles from forming inside, Gate Keeper Games dice bear the honor of being the heaviest, densest, and most well-balanced resin dice on the planet!
Here’s the list of the 20 designs, with links to where you can find their parent set if you’re interested.
- Psionic Combat – link as Halfsies – link as Supernova – link as Eclipse
- Yin Yang – link as Halfsies – link as Supernova – link as Eclipse
- The Heir – link as Halfsies – link as Supernova – link as Essence Dice
- Treant Dice – link as Halfsies – link as Eclipse
- Fire & Dice – link
- Phoenix Dice – link
- Queen’s Dice – link
- DaVinci Dice – link
- Joker – link
- Superdice – link
- Rose Dice – link
- Sky Current – link
- Earth Elemental – link
- Mother Earth – link
- Glitter Wine – link
- Glitter Black – link
- Baby Dice – link
- Adamantine – link as Halfsies – link as Supernova
- Deepest Dreams – (Unmade as Halfsies, but awesome. Find it in Eclipse style here.)
- Amethyst – (OOP as Halfsies. Find it in Eclipse style here.)
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Gate Keeper Games offers free replacement parts with verified purchase and a Happiness Guaranteed Refund Policy on appearance, wear, and balance for up to 3 years. Have an issue? Contact us directly and we’ll get you taken care of. No worries.
There are no reviews yet.