…are normally layered dice (3) featuring a shining band of pearlescent color as the center layer, nestled between two clear transparent outer layers. But this unique dice set was designed by our friend David Derus at Dice Envy who has brilliantly substituted the center layer of pearl for a center layer of golden flakes! Taking it one step further we went ahead and scorched the edges of some of the gold in some sets, for two reasons:
- Because we’ve all be burned. Let’s be honest.
- Because what makes our hearts gold, isn’t as much the undamaged natural, though that’s ideal when still present, but the effort to shine even when we have been burned. That makes a true Heart of Gold.
As Neutron Dice, when viewed from the side they appear as 3 layers, but when viewed from the top or bottom, the appearance changes and they suddenly look semi-solid with numbers that seem to float above a golden surface! View them from an angle, and suddenly they look like they’re 2-layers! Nothing beats the beauty of a Neutron Die!
Each die has the high and low numbers centered on the two clear halves for high-speed number recognition.
Made of high-impact resin, with the same original layering process we invented for Halfsies Dice in 2013 that prevents air-bubbles from forming inside, Gate Keeper Games dice bear the honor of being the heaviest, densest, and most well-balanced resin dice on the planet!
- 7-Die Sets – Contains a d4, d6, d8, d10, d% (00), d12 and a d20. Ships in a Dice Keep!
- 11-Die Sets – Contains a d4, d6, d8, d10, d% (00), d12 and a d20, PLUS 3 extra d6, and 1 extra d20 for rolling advantage/disadvantage. Ships in a Dice Keep!
- 12d6 Packs – Contains 12d6. Ships in a Dice Keep!
- 10d10 Packs – Contains 10 ‘Single Digit’ d10s. Ships in a Dice Keep!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Gate Keeper Games offers free replacement parts with verified purchase and a Happiness Guaranteed Refund Policy on appearance, wear, and balance for up to 3 years. Have an issue? Contact us directly and we’ll get you taken care of. No worries.
There are no reviews yet.