…are the original layered dice! Featuring a unique half-&-half color arrangement, a semi-translucent nature, a pearlescent swirl within each color, and a smooth blend where the two colors meet.
When viewed from the top they appear to be 1 color, when viewed from the bottom they appear to be an entirely different color, but when viewed from the side they appear to be 2 stunning layers of beautiful color! Nothing beats the functionality of a Halfsies Die!
Each die has the high and low numbers centered on the color halves for high-speed number recognition.
Due to the unique layering process we invented in 2013 for Halfsies Dice that prevents air-bubbles from forming inside, and the high quality resin we use (not acrylic!), Gate Keeper Games dice are the heaviest, densest, and most well-balanced resin dice on the planet!
- 7-Die Sets – Contains a d4, d6, d8, d10, d% (00), d12 and a d20. Comes in a Dice Keep case including a set-specific full color, two-sided, collectible insert.
- 11-Die Sets – Contains a d4, d6, d8, d10, d% (00), d12 and a d20, PLUS 3 extra d6, and 1 extra d20 for rolling advantage/disadvantage. Comes in a Dice Keep.
- 11-Die Upgrade Kit – Already have a 7-die set? Want it to become an 11-die set? This option contains only the 3 extra d6, and 1 extra d20 for rolling adv/disadvantage.
- d4s – Singles, or in 6-packs at a discount.
- d6s – Singles, or in 6-packs at a discount.
- d8s – Singles, or in 6-packs at a discount.
- d10s – Singles, or in 10-packs at a discount.
- d%s – Singles only.
- d10+d% “Split Digit” Pack – Specialized 10-packs only at an extra discount – Contains 6d10s + 4d%s (10 total dice per pack).
- d12s – Singles, or in 6-packs at a discount.
- d20s – Singles, or in 6-packs at a discount.
These dice participated in the Halfsies Dice World Tour!
A worldwide photography tour of dice, in the name of unity through gaming.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Gate Keeper Games offers free replacement parts with verified purchase and a Happiness Guaranteed Refund Policy on appearance, wear, and balance for up to 3 years. Have an issue? Contact us directly and we’ll get you taken care of. No worries.